The Custom Gifting Experience is for the Boss Babe who doesn’t have the time to organise everything but wants thought and attention to detail to go into their gift giving.
It’s like shopping online with your bestie minus the hard work. You’ll get fun and attention to detail filled moments, like handwritten notes in the inside cover of your custom journals or custom-made pieces with your recipient’s name (or initials).
It’s great for:
- large teams and retreats
- onsite and virtual events
- a larger volume of gifts for special occasions (e.g. client gifts for Christmas).
How It Works?
1. Gift Design Session – we chat about your business, your gifting needs and brainstorm
2. Investigation – I work my magic and create three unique options for gift experiences based on your needs and brand
3. Selection – you select from the options (or combination of options) and I get the gift creation experience started
4. Giving – you choose to distribute them in person or to have me send them out on your behalf.
Gift Design Session
In the gift design session, we talk about your business, values and questions that will help me craft some beautiful gifts options.
We cover visual vibe, presentation, location, previous gifting experiences and budget.
And don’t worry if you don’t know the answer to any of these questions, I will guide you and make recommendations on the way.
Custom Gifting Inclusions
- One hour call
- Design and shopping
- Research and analysis of products
- Three custom, unique gifting options to suit your needs
- Quotes for each of the gifting options
What My Clients Say
Marianne, Previous Owner of Bare + Free
Airlie Beach QLD
Working with Sherbet Creations makes my gifting process easier. I don’t have to worry about sourcing boxes, fill or products, so there I have more time to work on my business. As no two businesses are the same Teresa is able to source unique and brand related products so each gift is more personalised.
Joanna, Higher Love
Teresa is so great to work with, friendly and knowledgeable! I’ve recently ordered a few custom gifts from her with specific requests for my clients interests and Teresa was able to give me a few options that suited those requests and also fit within my budget. She makes custom gifting super easy and I can’t thank her enough.