Returns and Refund Policy
1 Delivery of goods
- All standard orders in Australia, unless requested otherwise by you prior to purchase, are sent by Australia Post without Insurance but are sent with tracking.
- While we do everything we can to ensure your order is delivered in a timely manner, we will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any person as a result of delay caused by our carrier that we have no control over or by any event which is out of our reasonable control or foresight including but not limited to any delay caused by an incorrect delivery address being provided to us.
- All orders are carefully checked by Sherbet Creations prior to dispatch. Insurance is available at an extra cost on all delivery services.
- For non-delivery of goods, please notify us by email as soon as possible.
2 Receipt of goods
- You must inspect the goods immediately upon their arrival and if the goods are not in accordance with the specified requirements then you must give notice to us at email@example.com within 2 days of receipt of the goods. If you fail to give such notice, the goods may be deemed to be in all respects in accordance with the specified requirements.
- This paragraph does not apply if the goods are subject to consumer guarantees imposed under the Australian Consumer Law — where consumer guarantees apply, refer to clause 4
3 Refund policy
Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds if you change your mind or make the wrong decision.
4 Limitation on claims
- Our liability for failure to comply with a consumer guarantee is limited to:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods (or the payment of the cost of the replacement or supply); or
- the repair of the goods (or the payment of the cost of the repair),
and we will determine, in our sole discretion, whether replacement or repair will be offered.
- Subject to the prior, no attempt is made to exclude or limit liability arising under the Australian Consumer Law to the extent that there is a statutory restriction on such exclusion or limitation.
- In all other respects, our total liability for loss or damage of every kind, arising out of or in relation to the supply of the goods, their sale, delivery or the way they behave, and whether in tort or contract or in any other cause of action, is limited to an amount equivalent to the sum paid by you to us for the goods.
5 Warranty disclaimer
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded.
6 Governing law
These terms of service are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of tha